Melb – Body Love Exploration
This workshop is for anyone who is keen to explore their thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and emotions in relation to their bodies and sexuality. Participants will be guided through content and exercises to help connect to their relationship with their body to cultivate body confidence and acceptance. The pace of the workshop will be co-created, with all activities articulated in a compassionate manner.
The facilitator will go through two body-based exercises with participants: enactment of body-stories; and mirroring exercises in pairs or small groups.
- Physical – Support you to explore different parts of your body and its connection with your sexuality.
- Mental – Explore the thoughts, beliefs and attitudes that come up around your body.
- Emotional – Explore the emotions that come up as you delve into your relationship with your body and sexuality.
Who this will benefit:
Anybody keen on the intersection between their body and sexuality. All individuals at any level of personal development are welcome, also including embodiment / movement / dance teachers, students or practitioners.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate greater compassionate for their bodies
- Acquire more confidence around body experience
- Experience more comfort and ease in articulating sexual expressions