Times are evolving and so should our approaches to sexual health and wellness. Jay Watts, M.A., M.Ed., ACS intentionally designed this program with her background in not only clinical sexology but as an executive diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioner. Using more than a decade of studies, research, and culturally and linguistically relevant curriculum, The Inclusive Sex Coach™ Program aims to develop aspiring sexologists into co-conspirators in the strivings towards justice, dignity, and belonging.
This 3-Month program was designed as a comprehensive education that is over 90% asynchronous learning and 10% synchronous. In short, 90% of this program is a relaxed schedule that is based on your time frame. The other 10% of the course will involved scheduled 1-on-1 coaching support and cohort activities for teambuilding and networking.
We feature a series of special workshops led by guest facilitators aimed to teach you innovative practices in sexual health and wellness that integrate both traditional and holistic ways of supporting clients.
Our learners can benefit from learning with their peers, no matter their backgrounds. This program will allow for great relationships to be formed as well as continued encouraged networking beyond the duration of the program.
The Inclusive Sex Coach™ Program uses high impact practices of practicum and modeling that will allow for students to practice what they learn. Students will be supported on areas of improvement and ways to adapt coaching strategies into their future work.
Business Planning & Development
For no additional charge, students will receive branding and business development coaching in the areas of: business formation, logo design, website support, niche market selection, social media marketing, and the business of sex (sex toy sales, the social media red tape, etc.).
Upon completion, students will not only receive certification as The Inclusive Sex Coach™ and listed in our directory, but they will also be eligible for credentialing through the World Association of Sex Coaches and the American College of Sexologists International.
*Potential backdated and future AASECT CE credit opportunities coming soon.
Located: 10601 Pecan Park Blvd. #302, Austin, TX 78750